- State Insp. Passenger Car
- Emission Insp.
- Change oil, filter, and lube as required, Check air and cabin filters if equipped , check all other fluid levels, top off washer solvent, set air pressure in tires.
- BRAKE SHOES &/OR PADS – Remove & Replace – Front,Both Sides – [Includes: Clean, lube and/or replace Brake Hardware as necessary. Adjust Brakes (where applicable). Includes: Repack Wheel Bearings (where applicable). DOES NOT include refinishing.]
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
- Replace left rear sidemarker
- Install belly pan and fender liner
Michael Z. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/25/2022