- Change oil, filter, and lube as required, Check air and cabin filters if equipped , check all other fluid levels, top off washer solvent, set air pressure in tires.
- TIE ROD &/OR END – Remove & Replace – Inner,One Side – [Includes: R&I Outer Tie Rod End.] – [Includes: Adjust toe-in only. NOTE: Deduct .4 if alignment is also performed. NOTE: Manufacturer recommends removal of Rack and Pinion Steering Gear when replacin
- Mount and balance 2 tires
- PA Tire Tax 2 @ $1.00 ea.
- CABIN AIR FILTER – Remove & Replace
Adrani S. gave our service a 5 star review on 8/30/2022